Table of Contents
AVANTREK 26″ Fat Tire E-Bike Macrover
● For Height: 5’6″ to 6’3″
● 36V/13Ah Removable Lithium-ion Battery
● 500W Bafang motor
● 30+ Miles Average Range
● Shimano 7 Speed
● 20 MPH Top Speed
-Let’s take the Avantrek on your next adventure.-Fat Tire bikes are fitted with 4.0 inch wide tires. These “fatter” tires provide additional traction and stability which makes the bike safer. They can handle snow, sand, mud, and some mountain bike trails, depending on trail difficulty and your own handling skills, of course. With slightly higher tire pressure, they work well on pavement, too, using the big tires as a suspension to smooth out bumpy pavement
-Charging time: 3-4 hours to fully charge using a 3A fast charger
-Mileage: 32-50 miles (pedal-assisted mode); 25-28 miles (full throttle mode)
– Speed: 20mph top speed
-Suspension: equipped with a front spring suspension
- FASTER CHARGE – Featuring a 3A fast charger to charge the 13Ah battery to full in 3-4 hours, more than 1.5X faster than 2A standard charger. It’s very convenient for people who are outdoor explorers. Charging midway while having a bite to eat, seeing the sites, or having a rest. Less time waiting around and more time for you
- LARGE 468WH BATTERY – Cruise for 25-28 miles in all-electric mode and 32-50 miles in pedal-assisted mode. If you commute in pedal-assisted mode 10 miles each day, 5 days a week, you’ll only need to charge once a week
- 500W MOTOR – With 500W power and 50Nm torque it boosts the fat bike to a top speed of 20mph and gets you up the 15% grade hills with ease. Also, it offers 750W of peak power for all of your on and off-road adventures
- FRONT SUSPENSION – The spring suspension offers 60mm of travel. When you hit bumps, the fat tires cushion the impact so that you don’t get jarred or lose control of the bike. With this greater stability, you can ride your e-bike with more confidence
- FAT TIRES – The Macrover 100 is equipped with 26″x4″ super versatile and puncture-resistant knobby fat tires for a stable and comfortable ride on a wide variety of terrains and conditions
- Fat Tire bikes are fitted with 4.0 inch wide tires. It’s designed for low ground pressure to allow riding on diverse terrain types including snow, sand, desert, bogs, mud, pavement, or traditional mountain biking trails
AVANTREK Macrover 100 Fat Tire Electric Bike
High-volume tires, low tire pressures, more comfortable ride
- Fully charged in 3-4H with 3A charger, 1.5X faster than 2A charger
- 36V/13Ah Removable Lithium-ion Battery
- 500W Powerful Brushless Motor (750W Peak)
- Front Suspension
Q: What is the point of fat tire e-bikes?
A: Fat Tire bikes are fitted with Extra-wide tires (4″ inches or more). Taking the best parts of fat bikes and e-bikes has always made sense. The “fatter” tires provide extra grip, traction, and stability combined with low tire pressure, which makes them an attractive proposition for anyone looking to explore diverse terrain, better than conventional tires.
Q: How far can I go on a full charge?
A: Up to 50 miles, more or less depending on your riding style, level of pedal-assist and/or throttle, rider weight, hills, and headwinds/tailwinds
Q: What is the highest speed the e-bike will go？
A: It can go up to 28MPH on pedal-assist mode. The top speed should be lowered if needed to comply with local ordinances.
Q: What are the suitable height and weight for this Macrover 100?
A: Recommended height is 5’6″- 6’3″. Max load capacity is 309 lbs.
- Use code “HP5%” to get 5% off your orders Here!
- Buy 2 bikes, Save $150 Use Code: BUY2
- FREE SHIPPING to the 48 contiguous states but not Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.