Steering Box Stabilizer Brace | 2013+ Dodge Ram 4×4 2500 & 3500
The Spohn Performance steering box stabilizer brace for the 2013+ Dodge Ram 4×4 2500 and 3500 trucks eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box.
It eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point, resulting in a more positive steering feel. It’s an easy 100% bolt in installation.
It’s powder coated in your choice of bright red or gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish. It features a greasable, high quality bearing for reliable operation and comes complete with all necessary high strength mounting hardware and instructions.
Steering Box Stabilizer Brace Specifications:
- 2.00″ x 2.00″ x .120″ square tubing
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4″ steel mounting brackets for extreme strength and precision fitment
- Precision MIG welded for long lasting durability
- High quality greasable block bearing
- CNC machined 4140 chrome moly sector shaft bolt with a silver zinc plated finish
- All necessary high strength mounting hardware is included
- Powder coated in your choice of bright red or gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish